Staying Updated and Informed
Students, faculty and staff are required to follow current university protocols and stay up-to-date and aware of all national, state, local and Lehigh University health and safety requirements.
While on Campus
In order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, members of the campus community must commit to the following:
- Assess any potentially COVID-related symptoms and take appropriate action.
- Follow current health protocols.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face and cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- If you don’t feel well, stay home, monitor your symptoms, and students should reach out to the Health & Wellness Center.
- Carry your Lehigh University ID card at all times. ID cards will be necessary for access to campus buildings.
- Raise concerns about community members failing to meet expectations in an appropriate and caring manner. If addressing the concern directly is not an option, or if you are not satisfied with the response you receive or the behavior doesn’t stop, you may report the concern by completing this form. We encourage you to provide your name and contact information with this form, but you may also submit this report anonymously.
When You Need Support
Students can help take care of themselves, and each other, by utilizing the following resources.
- The Office of Student Affairs provides a wide range of services for students. Visit the Student Affairs website for updated information on all program offerings.
- Find information specific to graduate students on the Graduate Studies COVID-19 information page.
- The Office of International Students and Scholars offers support and resources for Lehigh’s international students. Visit the OISS website for updates.
- If you find yourself stressed, frustrated or fearful because of the challenges being placed before us all due to COVID-19, we encourage you to contact our Office of Counseling and Psychological Services at 610-758-3880 or 610-758-5183. The center is open and counselors are available 24/7 to talk and provide support and assistance.